We invite you to visit us at our estate in the breathtaking eastern mountains of Napa Valley. We host small groups of 8 people or less for private tours and tastings on weekdays at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. During your visit, you will learn about the Antinori family, the estate, our winemaking philosophy, and sit down for a tasting of Antica Napa Valley's current release wines. The tour and tasting fee is $35 per person and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
For your convenience, you can request a reservation online. We look forward to welcoming you to Antica Napa Valley!
Please read the following information before requesting your visit with us.
- Visits are by prior appointment only and are scheduled at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday (no weekends or holidays).
- To request a visit, please use the link to our online form below. Once you have submitted your request, we will contact you to confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged for the tour and tasting fee of $35 per person until your reservation is confirmed. If you need to cancel your visit and would like a refund, please give us at least 48 hours notice.
- We are pleased to offer our Soprattutto™ wine club members complimentary and customized tastings for themselves and a guest up to 3 times per year.
- All winery guests must be over the age of 21.